PPI a600 channel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I have a problem on a channel of this amp when I switch it on you hear a noise like fries accompanied by a slight hiss, which does not bother to play, but raising the maximum volume that the sound always almost tears while 'other channel has no problems playing the whole, I was advised to move the ceramic plates and acting on bias but nothing 's gonna change, I have no diagrams or other in order to understand what the problem is, anyone can' help me in this?
Thanks to all

If the problem is noise, you need to be able to either listen to the signal at various points in the signal chain or you need to be able to see the waveforms to see where the noise is being introduced.

Are you sure that the noise isn't due to dirty contacts or bad connections on the switches, potentiometers or RCA jacks?

hi Perry i have solved this, i have reweld the pins to channel card/board ( your photo see a few weldind pins and maybe not make a good contact)and transistor and for now noise is vanished, now i test for 2-3 day, i hope is all ok .
tnx 4 u help, maybe one day i disturb you again for oscilloscope signal , first i buy a oscilloscope :2c:.
tnx again

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.