Old school Lanzar LXR50 wiring colors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just picked up a really nice shape oldschool Lanzar LXR50 That I plan on using for my tweeters in my car. It originally had some sort of molex like plug that was used for the speaker connections however I did not receive this plug with my amp. I am most likely just going to run my own wiring off of the original wires soldered to the circuit board but I was hoping somebody might know which wires are the positives and which are the negatives. There are white,brown,green,and yellow wires for speaker outputs. The yellow and green wires are both connected to secondary ground and the brown and white wires are the "hot" wires for each channel. Does anyone maybe have a wiring diagram for an older lanzar amp that might be similar to this one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

The two wires NOT connected to the secondary ground are the signal/bridging wires. One is likely the left positive. The other the right negative. Drive a signal into only one input at a time to determine which is left and right. The two secondary ground wires can be used interchangeably for the non signal wires (left negative and right positive) until you get a definitive answer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.