my 12V power supply quit working pyramid ps-46kx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
so the power supply is connected to a battery, battery is connected to amp (RD-D5) i had it turned up a little bit, then bumped the outlet, everything turned off.... now the power supply wont turn on, it blew the 8A 32V fuse, replaced it, but still nothing.... red light on switch comes on, but nothing else... no fan, no lights on the guages, no buzzing from the insides..... im hoping i didnt kill it... I NEED IT! anyone maybe know what happened? or tell me how i can find out anything???

thanks in advance!

so the power supply is connected to a battery, battery is connected to amp (RD-D5) i had it turned up a little bit, then bumped the outlet, everything turned off.... now the power supply wont turn on, it blew the 8A 32V fuse, replaced it, but still nothing.... red light on switch comes on, but nothing else... no fan, no lights on the guages, no buzzing from the insides..... im hoping i didnt kill it... I NEED IT! anyone maybe know what happened? or tell me how i can find out anything???

thanks in advance!

Isn't the red light for protection ? If it's continuously in protection , something is not right . Check the internals .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.