Desperately seeking some heatsink clips

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a Powerbass ASA1500.1DX amp here that I just did a repair on. A couple of the heatsink clips are in pretty bad shape. They don't really seem to hold the fets down too tightly. The clips are the same as the ones talked about in this thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/car-audio/161594-spring-clamps.html
One of them has even cracked on one side of it. I would really like to get my hands on a few of these things. Hoping somebody here might have a handful they would be willing to sell me. Willing to pay good money for them. Would really like to get at least 12 but I will take what I can get. Last time I checked there was no good source for these. If there is an alternative method for securing fets on amps that use these style clips I would love it if somebody could share that info with me. Thanks in advance.

This is the shape of the slot and the clips he needs.

Attachments

• springclips01x.gif
    springclips01x.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 180
I know this thread is over 4 years old, but does anybody have any current or updated sources for these spring clips? They are still being used today, Kicker CX and Crescendo audio use them. The Kicker CX 1200.1 I am working on is missing one.

Thanks for any updated info on sources for these.!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.