Crossfire amp help please cfa-602

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been working on this amp forever it is very simple class ab I can't believe I am having so much trouble with it. The amp goes on and off with only 11 volts 2 amps applied to it using a linear power supply to power it, that supply does not go over three amps, I have checked everything, with my scope, I have replaced all the pnp transistors out of tolerance, none of the zeneers show any leakage or any signs of getting hot, the amp looks brand new, I know the guy had to of crossed the positive and negative because of the transistors I replaced, I pulled the main zeneer the runs from positive and negative terminals on the amp it's fine shows no backwards continuity meaning using fluke meter with the leads crossed on the zenner, I have replaced a op amp that was out of tolerance but still should have been good, I have pulled every fet n as well as p channel and checked all the transistors running those fets the pnp ones. All the caps are good any ideas because I feel like a idiot lol. I have never had a amp give me this much trouble, that includes jl amps I can fix those np at all lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.