Car Amp repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That's about where I am at. Honestly the business is all hobby for me. Theres another guy in town who seems to dominate the audio shops in north western Atlanta, but I hear he is very back logged all the time. fierce. I started my convoy with just a few of my own amps and its just snowballed to about 4-5 amps per week. I've probably taken business away from the main competition but there seems to be work around. If you do move here let me know and ill hook you up with some places. Soon ill probably be too busy with a new house to really enjoy the hobby, but for now its fun extra bucks.

Thanks Zues for the info. I started just like you, with this repair thing as a hobby. I hate to leave where I'm at. But the housing market is too exspensive for me. I know my customer base will hate to see me go, as Iam taking in at least 15-20 amps a week. I figure I can relocate and start off slow. Just how it was before things got out of control. I still have a full-time job that I work on the weekends.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.