Orion XTR 2250 OLD SCHOOL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

First let me thank everyone in advance your your help. I'm not new to the world of car audio, (Mods this is not an introduction) But I am new to the world or "amp repair," I know this is going to sound like a complete "noob" question, but I got the Orion XTR 2250, on a really good deal. The amp has been abused, to say the least. I remember these from "back in the day" and couldnt help myself and jumped on the oppertunity to buy it. My question is I have 5 wires running out of the amp

!.)Yellow-
2.)Orange-
3.)Blue-
4.)Black with Yellow stripe
5.)Black with Red Stripe.

I believe the 2 black wires are the speaker wires, but I do not want to mess this amp up any more than it already is. So my question is, what exactly are the wires? just to show that i"m serious about working on tese amps, I also have 2 Earthquake PH10,000W/D1 amps, The afore mentioned Orion XTR, a MTX 5601 I believe, and 2 other Orions, Not sure the exact model numbers, as I still have to go pick them up. Once again, Thanks for your help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.