MTX 311 D help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New guy here.I am by no means a tech but can see where the fets kinda fried.Love the sound of this amp and would love to get it back up running. Does anyone have a schematic and or could tell me what parts i need to replace as follows( board numbering ) FET 1603,FET1602,th602,REC602,REC601 and FET101,FET102 and TH601. I believe the TH stands for thermisistor.I did some research at Mouser but to my understanding when working with D class amps you want to get identical parts.

The board says th601,it is a two wire lead with a small blob on the end encased in foam.I think it is a thermsistor.The one side of the board has two fet's marked IRFP240 and dar308L 635d8.The other side has two fets marked 75339p,n304 and at the bottom FAT.There is a small circle that says MALAY in the middle of it.the difference between it and the one beside it is it is marked identical except for FBD at the bottom.There is another TH in between them and two REC's.One is marked Cq89,v1020r,co238,KAK.The other says China on it in yellow writing and is marked s77,u19304,BYW51,200. I will try to send a picture.I used to mod Dynacos but know little about solid state.I looked up the numbers at Mousers site and they came up but I just want to be sure what to order.It said some had changed.Any help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.If you could tell me what parts to order from what site I would be forever indebted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.