schematics for rockford fosgate punch 100aII - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th March 2011, 05:11 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

yeah, got a fluke and I know how to use it! haha I'm a soldering fool as well. I'm an industrial maintenance tech by trade and have a good working knowledge of electricity, I know what resistors, caps, transistors etc, etc are, what they do and how to replace them. however, i have not had much "electronics theory" anyway, i guess i should remove and test the output fets, that should let me know if i need to look further into the amplification section right?
Old 29th March 2011, 05:37 AM   #12
diyAudio Member

With power applied to the amp (including remote voltage), what is the DC voltage on the three legs of the power supply FETs (Q6 an Q7)?
Old 30th March 2011, 08:31 PM   #13
404Amps is offline 404Amps  United States
diyAudio Member

Default schematics for rockford fosgate punch 100aII Reply to Thread

@ SeanKane, great post on this thread. I have a few RF amps that have the distortion in 1 channel problem. Following your advice, I may be able to get a few units up and listed on ebay now. Thanks so much, to all of you that contribute to this site.

vrs
hed audio & elec.
aka 404Amp$
Old 30th March 2011, 08:44 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Hey no problem if you need any help let me know be glad to help all I can.
Old 8th April 2011, 04:16 AM   #15
cland20 is offline cland20  United States
diyAudio Member

Ok. I am in a similar situation with an old Punch 150, board number Rockford CP PC-150K3. I pulled the cover off the back of it and could see that a couple of the parts were burnt up. This is going to be my first amp rebuild project and I am in need of some guidance on what to buy and replace on this old jewel. Like Hatefist I can see that a bank of 4 black componets with 3 prongs coming off each one, they are coated with a white lithium grease on the bottom side mated to the body of the amp and look to be burnt up...not sure what the proper terminology is but on each of the 4 parts buth they have stamped on them "buz11 R-931" motorolla stamp on them also. Like I said this is going to be my first project with an amp rebuild, however I am mechanically inclined enough to get the job done right. Maybe a little sloppy with some soldering work but I will learn as I go. I am looking for some insight on what I may need to purchase to get the amp working again. Thanks in advance, Clint
Old 25th September 2012, 08:10 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

I need some help, i was replacing the IRF540 and the IRF9540, I remove them but, now I have new parts I forgot where they go. Does anyone have the schematics for the PC-2032-C ? or can anyone see which part goes on Q219 and Q215 on the board? thanks I really like this little amp is been with me for many years
Old 25th September 2012, 06:07 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

215 is a 540. 219 is a 9540.

In the future, please start a new thread instead of posting in someone elses thread.

Email me if you want the diagram.

babin_perry@yahoo.com
Old 16th May 2013, 11:55 AM   #18
diyAudio Member

Seankane, hey you still around man? I had to put allot of projects the back burner due to, well, life.. Ha! Anyway, I'm in need of those components. Do you still have a line on them? Also, while I'm in it is there any mods you would recommend? Thanks man
Old 16th May 2013, 11:18 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Its been awhile, refresh my memory.
Pyramid 52 Amp Power Supply----Fluke 787 Processmeter----Tektronix 465 Scope----Velleman HPS40 Scope----Soldering Iron----Desoldering Iron----Hejet HJ 500-S Heatgun----DM4070 Digital LCR Meter----Propane Torch
Old 21st May 2013, 08:00 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

the buzz 103s are fried so I will need them and the components at d3 r30 r20 d2 r19 r29 for sure. anything else that you think might need to be replaced. not really sure what happened to it... but while I'm in there is there anything i could upgrade for power, clarity etc.

Hide this!Advertise here!