Old Kenwood KAC missing input cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an old Kenwood KAC that ive had laying around. Its missing both input connectors (audio and power) i pulled the old power input connector out and soldered a new setup. I am un aware of the pinout of this audio signal input plug or where i can even get one now days. ive tried ebay and such but havnt found anything.

any ideas where i can find a pinout for the plug or where to buy one? id prefer just making a new plug

thanks guys!

Sorry, but what KAC do you have?
EVERY Kenwood amp starts with KAC, so your description is a bit inaccurate.

But the plug you are looking for is most probably called DIN-Plug.
I'm pretty sure Kenwood never changed the pinout, so look at the manual für a KAC-720 or similar.
They've had the pinout in their manual.

Regards
Julian

This is from a 9020.

RD: right channel signal
WT: left channel signal
OR: remote turn on
You can use a 5-pin din.

Attachments

• kenwood9020-01.jpg
    kenwood9020-01.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 242
i have a kenwood g205 and x205 and would like the complete pinout for both im wanting to hotbogtch the eq and use it with another headunit and any maxium values for sound input output be helpful

im planing on geting alot of old eq to make a mean tuned sound sytem and im a electronics hobbyist so if u have stacks of service manuals im pretty keen fo them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.