Team Cactus 7kw

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zennon 7KW

Hi,

I can't find the service manual for the zennon oc cactus amplifier. I received for a repair one fully blown device which was once repaired and then blown again. I cleaned everything and replaced all transistors and driver IC's on amp driver board along with all resistors in gates and everything that measured wrong. Amplifier powers up and the sound is ok but after more than 50 W of output power it pops on speaker a few times and then shuts down. Since there is no distortion and the idle currents are low , there is no heating I suspect only the resistor values. I replaced the blown resistors with value that was on the old resistors but they were replaced in some other occasion. I need values for gate resistors for power supply output transistors mine are 1K which I found too big but maybe it is a part of the design. Other thing is that feedback resistor in the power supply controller is changed so I need also a value for R158 near 494 IC
Any help with these is very appreciated.

Viktor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.