Tweeter Mount & Diamond Audio Aluminum Tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have posted this question in a 350z forum as well but I though I might have some luck here as well.

I am a TOTAL newbie when it comes to car audio (but I have been reading all the tutorials on DIY Installs for the 350z for the past week and a half or so). I am hoping someone can help with the following question.

Is it possible to
- remove the sail panel
- remove the current stock tweeter within the sail panel (leaving an empty hole at this point)
- dremel the tweeter hole to be a little larger (large enough to fit an aftermarket tweeter)
- place some type of glue / adhesive (if so what should I use) on the inside of the sail panel to hold the aftermarket tweeter in place
- then just put it all back together.

So, that was the first question - the next question is more of an opinion -

Has anyone had any experiences with the Diamond Audio Aluminum Tweeter. I do like crisp highs but if the Diamond Audio tweeter is not designed properly, it may distort and sound harsh.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.