Rockford Fosgate Punch 30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am working on this punch 30 amp. Found a bad capacitor, replaced it, verified all the ps fets and the outputs are good. Powered up the amp and I get 1.24 volts DC on one channel and .42 volts DC on the other channel. There is little to no current draw when the amp is on. There is not that much to this amp, do I need to verify the Bias for both channels, or look for something else? I have not attempted to play audio through this amp as of yet.

amp008.jpg

amp006.jpg

The audio modules for these amps very commonly fail and can be difficult to repair. The bias settings aren't likely to make a difference. The ebay seller dealsbyjason used to have various modules and may have this one. He doesn't have anything listed right now. You can probably contact him via ebay. There's a guy on the Rockford forum (vintageparts ?) that may have the module.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.