kicker zr 1000 (module?)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes. It would power up but would not produce any audio.

You can use it without the module if you jump the pins on the riser board as shown in the attached photo.

Attachments

• modulejumpers01.jpg
    modulejumpers01.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 294
If you sell those modules, you should have an agreement with the seller that you're not responsible for damage that may occur to the amp if the module is defective. Many of the modules have defective surface mount capacitors and will cause an amp to fail. The module may work in some modes (HP, LP, full range) but not in others.

If you sell those modules, you should have an agreement with the seller that you're not responsible for damage that may occur to the amp if the module is defective. Many of the modules have defective surface mount capacitors and will cause an amp to fail. The module may work in some modes (HP, LP, full range) but not in others.[/QU

I do agree with you on that, I have not used these for awhile since I had a zr120. The ones I have are SWX, ZRX, AMR (mid range).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.