orion hcca 250r schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have this orion hcca 250r that has about 12 fried transistors. i got this amp off a friend as a project and was hoping anyone out there can get me a schematic i need the transistor numbers and also if anyone has a 250r for parts i'd be willing to buy it off you. i need the braces that hold the transistors against the heatsink. i'd appreciate any help, thanks

i will look up the designated numbers and will have them for you tomorrow regarding the transistor placement, and also in your opinion, is this model amp worth the trouble considering all thats wrong with it is the transistors, basically what happened to the amp was that the power wires accidently touched to the ground wire

If you think the amp is worth the effort, lay out the drill pattern on a piece of 3/8"x3/4" aluminum stock. Center-punch and drill all of the holes. Clamp the drilled aluminum stock to the heatsink and run the drill into the holes to mark the center of the holes on the sink. Remove the clamp. Then drill and tap the heatsink. #6-32 screws will probably be the best choice. For the holes in the clamp, a 9/64" drill is what I'd use. For the sink, you'll have to use whatever's suggested for the #6 tap.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.