2002 BMWLi ignition?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This car is the devil. Does anyone here have an idea or place where a push ign. system, and no info anywhere about the plug or wire color comming off the key fob insert.
So maybe a - ignition in this thing and just use a relay. Just another thing, I am direct with Directed. So anyone here is a member, tech would love to know. Ted, wasnt there, so i will check here tomoorow or PM me, yes. that moorow, have another on tomoooorow, "crap" .

Also, it has Nav, incase spomone has info why it does not work but everthing else does. It will show on the disply Nai i ga tio n, then fades to nothing, rear dvd is spinning,anyway, alot to ask on one post. Looking for some help hear. Thanks

cig lighter? Set it off of a relay.

Unless you need a true ignition source such as for remote start. I'm not sure on that car, but ussualy the ignition wire is green on BMW during those years, not sure for push button though.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.