Can I run tweeters off front channels and woofers off the rear channels of a headunit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can I run them this way as a front channel componant set?

I just got a new Temporary car for the next year that I am in Japan. The stock speakers are horrible. and would like to upgrade sound for little cost.

If its possible my plan is to run these tweeters HiVi TN28 Fabric Dome Tweeter | Parts-Express.com off the front channels of the amp with a 10 uf capacitor.

And use these woofers Tang Band W5-704D 5-1/4" Woofer | Parts-Express.com in the doors. should I use any capacitors or inductors on these?

I'm planning to use the XTC foam baffles XTC 5-1/4" Foam Baffle Pair | Parts-Express.com They seem to have decent reviews but I could not find anything about them on this site. would I be better of using some other alternative such as capped 5" PVC pipe?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.