JL audio E1400D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok with black probe on ground terminal 1 group of outputs 70 volts of rail on middle legs.

Next group of outputs red probe on B+ terminal i have 13.8 volts on 3rd legs

What do i need to check next since i have no output ?

Also dont know if this helps or not but only have the green LED's are lit on the board

not to be a thead jacker or anything but I have a similar amp its a JL e1200 I had a couple shorted outputs I think they were IRF540N's there were a total of 6 and I changed 3 I powered it up and I dident have a protection light anymore and the amp produces clean sound but as soon as I cranked it up it blew one of the 540 I just installed any ideas

Mike:
If you're going to buy a used scope, post (or email me) the auction numbers (assuming eBay) and I'll try to help you get a good one. Only consider scopes with locked waveforms displayed or a guarantee that the scope is in good working order. I'd suggest Tektronix scopes but they're relatively expensive right now. B&K also makes decent scopes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.