RF 250a2 D6, D9 part #

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have the part # for those parts, the schematic doesn't list it. The 60.2 schematic which is identical lists that zener a 1n5366, which is 39Volts.
The reason I asked the above question....

I had this 250a2 donor board laying around and this 60.2 that I just picked up for $7. It had blown supply fets, replaced those and all is well. I happen to compare the 250a2 pcb with the 60.2 and noticed components and values are identical. So basically I updated the 60.2 with the mesha strips from the 250 and thought why not transplant the xfrmer as well. This worked, but the output remains the same as with the original xfrmer. Maybe the xfrmers are identical as well, but I don't think so, my previous measurements from other 250's I would get 22Vrms across a 3 ohm load. The 60.2 I get 18Vrms across 3 ohms.

Curious if I could get 250 like power from the 60.2, honestly the specs are not to far off. Must be another difference that I haven't noticed.

Cory

The duty cycle is the percent of the time that the drive voltage on pin 9/10 is high for each cycle. If you have a scope, you can calculate it.

If the duty cycle is very low with no load, the voltage is being regulated and you'll need to change the value of the resistors responsible for regulation. If you have the schematic diagram, send me a copy and I'll tell you what needs to be replaced.

babin_perry@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.