Mtx rt2100x

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just wanted to share theese photos of an amp i got in for repair.

This is a do it yourself repair job done by the owner of the amp.

He wonders why it doesnt work correctly.

Any thoughts??? LOL

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 76
dont know if it will play twice as loud ill check into that As soon as i figure out what else he burned up in the amp since it only plays at loow volume and makes the test speakers flutter like crazy with new rca jacks put in.

If it will play louder hell ill do it to all my amps lol

Moving speaker yes shield ground issue is good thing to look at. I give credit to people trying to fix things, but wow I've seen some strange stuff with amps too and some of them had nothing to do with what was wrong with them.:confused: Some people should stay away from electrical things. The alpine f300 I fixed was messed with some, bunch of the screws were threaded in crooked, and you don't even have to take them all out to get the amp apart...and its not hard to see that. I'm just going to take a guess here and say that anyone that can work on basic electronics knows how to put a screw in a hole it came out of :rolleyes: and can do it correctly most of the time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.