question for Perry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I came to realize you are a person with much knowledge in the field of electronics to repair the amp :)

so I'm really interested in the repair amplifier, but i have no diploma in that branch :(

So i need your help perry because i don't know what to study for having a diploma for a degree enabling me to make reparation for the amplifier in a car audio company?
What is the name of the function of this job please?

because I like to tinker with everything that is related to electronics and speakers :)

Thanks a lot Perry

I don't know what the requirements are in France. Many people (mainly those from your side of the pond) refer to technicians as engineers. Here, engineers are people who have at least a two year degree. Here, a technician doesn't necessarily have to have any degree. To be a licensed technician, you have to pass a test but in many states, there's no requirement to do this type of work.

Thanks Perry :)

I understand, yes in france they ask in first a diploma for having a job.....

I'll try to contact focal in france for asking us in french what i must study for doing this job :) because i'd like to have the same knowledge like you :) but i think it will be very hard for me...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.