Rockford Fosgate T40001.bd - Schematic Request

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I am new to this forum and actually stumbled across this site when searching for information about RF amp parts and repair. I am very impressed at the level of information and knowledge on this site.

I am repairing a T4000.1bd that obviously was run on very low vehicle voltage and practically fried the entire power supply. All 20 of the FETS are gone, plus all of the drive transistors. The board level parts can’t be identified in anyway making part replacement difficult.

Would anyone be willing to email me a schematic for the amp? Below is my email address.

stoneytay@bellsouth.net

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks JT

Hey Thanks guys. Called RF and they were nice enough to send the schametic. Turns out, when I got home and checked email, Perry, who most of you know, had already sent it to. Thanks again Perry.

This amp is toasted. All FETS in the power supply are shrted, as well as most 10ohm gate resistors, and the drive transistors. On the output, looks like 10 FETS on 1 side are shrted, as well as Q403, that ties to the gate/source for those FETS.

If the fets are in parallel some of the parts may not be shorted. Either way they should all should be replaced with like date code parts.

I have not messed with a T series RF amp, are they any different from previous models?

It has been years since I have worked on an RF amp. All I can say is with the advancements in technology, with smaller packaged components, there is far less through board components as older amps.

Hi! It has been such a miracle to me, I stuck to the improvement of the power amplifier. S LM5110 replaced, LM6172 also has been awarded the 3-3 BCP 53, BCP56 replaced, it is not good for the LOW side. Not the same FET drive so hot. There is but a small signal. 74HC74 what purpose it serves? . It would be more accessible to the drawing? Unfortunately the T20001 are not identical.

I would like to thank you for your help Perry Babin's. Eyeing. A little warm up for the 2-2 fet you put it in the right and left about 40 degrees. Earlier, I changed the two LM5110, LM6271 et 3 pieces of the Q400, Q402, Q403. The Q401 is not. The waveforms suitable for the T400 and T401 at the shape of the drawing. However, the gate voltages do not like. 1/10 divider and measured 50V 1 grid, and not the same. It's true that I've never worked when I measured this amplifier. A different megoldású fet amplifier LOW-drive side and high side of about the same size drive provides. I may just be that I explain myself. Végfok fetböl a gyári IRFP260N et használom , a nyugalmi áramom 14v 7.2A

High Side Q432 , Q404: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPdfago7GkqdhcAOXqZzClkFHzbC0794W8j2NPq

Low Side Q431,Q426 :
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMYrkHhWeCvHEcG2Fn83HfoFDh7o_HDS6mGcnN7
Voltage: DC :
Q431 3.36V, Q404 4.39V
Q426 3.62V, Q432 4.34v

Someone any amplifier that weighed me?

The measurements were measured without input!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.