help with TYTO -O1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Customer has a 2008 camry with JBL, i used axxess verion 1.0 on a pioner avh3200 dvd, kept dropping front speakers sound. called tech, their suggestion was an loc to the interface, i have never heard of this in my life. so i inquired about the version number, tech said it was ok. has anyone had this issue as the loc works now, as far as i know, but sounds aweful as one would expect.
Any suggestions, please, this was quite imberrasing. And not an easy car to extract the radio, while the customer waits.
The install was just the radio and interface, no steering control or anything added yet, just dont want to disccourage the customer from possable faulty interface as it is hard to explain tech info to customer, i am sure eeveryone understands.
I will watch this thread via email allerts, so please post anything that has relavence to this problem.
I only used one loc for the front channels and left the rear off the H/u, just does not make sence. Thanks forward.

Seems you could find the pinout online and interface the pioneer deck directly to the low level pins of the car using the pioneer's rca outputs and some hacked rca cables. I remember doing it several times in various vehicles and it sounded excellent, way better than the crappy signal adapters those companies provided us with. Does the system in that camry use a normal 12v remote turn on for the jbl? If so it seems a normal low level rca signal directly from the deck would be good enough.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.