Disassemble RF T20001BD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have a T20001BD and I suspect the RCA inputs are giving me problems. I want to check the solder joints on the board. Does anyone know how to disassemble the amp easily so I can Inspect the solder joints for the RCA terminals in the board. Thanks for your help.

its only getting signal to the top input on the RCA's, on the bottom one its some of the time, ive replaced my RCA's changed out head unit same thing, I swap the inputs on the amp and still the bottom one works some of the time, top one all the time. I can tell the difference in loudness at times aswell.
Not sure if it is supposed to be like that or not since it is a mono amp.

Thanks

I would take the cover and front plate off the amp and spary a lil contact cleaner in the switches and work them back and fourth like 30 times and turn all the pots back and fourth Then let the amp sit for about 10 mins to make sure the contact cleaner is dry. and see if that helps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.