Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Don't Like

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I would Buy

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i pick up a couple old used Fosgate amp's they work but the heat sink has seen better day's and i want to make descent money on resale and no one will pay good money for a ugly amp so i decided to strip a paint them here my work so far tel me what you think.

Before
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

After
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Side By Side

I think it looks Ok. A lot of people, I think, are more interested in stock amps that are in original condition. But I think what you did looks nice.
The original look is nice but everyone has it back in the late 80's and early 90's you had a choice of colors with the fosgate fan shrouds now and all you get now is black or gray or gray & black not much choice anymore and that sucks it nice to have something different from everyone else.:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.