Punch 150 or 75 Bass/Treble Knob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
try and contact this fella by the name of dealsbyjason, he had a bunch of old RF parts and such a while back....dealsbyjason < this is his auction name on that auction site. As I recall RF wanted like 5 bucks a piece even back in the day... Good luck, most folks just look around and make something work for these since they pretty much are not seen or bothered with after they are set....:)

Nothing listed for him. I can find something that will work. I know it is only cosmetic, but they will be installed in my boat and would like to make them look good.

thanks again.

Send him a email through the internal mail system on that auction site. Or you can just google around the net looking for knobs. Almost any half shaft knob will work.
I have a few sets left along with RF replacements gain pot sets but I'm in no hurry to sell them, as these are my spare parts inventory. I have had these since the early 90's when I bought them direct for a pretty penny even back then. I still have the receipt for 4 knobs and 2 treble and 2 bass pots for $42.00 and we were dealers back then also...:eek: Jason may or may not have the knobs but he may also know where some replacements are available since he did a bunch of service for RF on the east coast long ago....Perry"s link is a good demo on how to survive without RF support. Just replace them and then find some average knobs that fit...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.