Warranty Stickers On amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im Wondering If Anyone Knows Where I might be able To buy Some of Theese stickers From? I repair Amps for people And offer a warranty on my work. Ive Had Some people Open the Amps Back Up and see what work ive done On them Even had a few clip the amp again And blow Up the power supply And try to repair it themselfs And then cant figure it out so they bring it back and want me to warranty it. I tell them there's no way ill warranty something they have messed with. So im looking for some sort of sticker i can put on the bottom of the amp. So if its broken and the amp comes back to me i will know if its been tampered with

The labels suggested will work for virtually all customers but since they're readily available, it's easy for someone (who thinks he's smarter than you) to remove and replace them. There are labels with sequential numbers on them that allow you to record the numbers to ensure that they can't be replaced. McMaster has the numbered labels.

You can also get a sheet of avery folder (or any size) stickers and print your own. Most of those come apart if you peel them they are just paper. MS Word has all the sizes in it to print them, I was going to but never remember to print them out lol.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.