I have to vent for a second....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Send some my way! I haven't been finding any good deals in over a week:confused:

Seriously, send some my way =)

Some of the broken amps on 'sold broken' went cheap, but they are all gone now. I picked up a CA260 for much less than they been selling for. I missed some kenwood class Ds I could have turned around and made money on selling local they went so cheap, yet others were normal price. Is like certain days nobody is buying.

Some of the broken amps on 'sold broken' went cheap, but they are all gone now. I picked up a CA260 for much less than they been selling for. I missed some kenwood class Ds I could have turned around and made money on selling local they went so cheap, yet others were normal price. Is like certain days nobody is buying.

What is this "sold broken" you speak of? An ebay store name?

They had infinity 600rms class D some went in the 20s with free shipping, though I've never seen the guts of one. Have one of the older model they might be the same. I asked about them on here and another forum and nobody says much about them. I could not test the clipping light on mine only had 40A of power and small wire. Some wire is on its way.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.