Rockford T5002

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These power elite amps aare said to be beatsly and have by no means not performed to there CEA rating. I wonder though if the birth sheet numbers are possible? They supposedly average @225 rms to a 4 ohm load. Correct me if i am wrong but they should put out above the 75 watts vea based on their output stage? 8 mosfets? I have really been studying amplifier layouts, and i can only assume that since they have as many fets as say a p5002 then power output @4 ohms should be close. The major diff I see between amps is capcitance and the t5002 has little(opinion). I was wondering if someone could verify or falsify my theory that if i where to add two caps to the amps power stage it might be a stronger amp. I really want more power to my mids and midbass's. my mids are on one @2 ohms, midbasses another @4 ohms.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.