Trouble shooting my wiring?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok so got all my **** in, all wiring ran, hooked it all up switched on the ignition, Amp lit up, good sign, then started playing music, nothing coming from the subs whatsoever, no movement/sound

Amp turns on and runs fine, so i'm asuming Power/Ground/Remote are all good

so that comes down to RCA's and Speaker wiring, this is how i wired them, on sub "A" i ran the single speaker wire from the amp to both + and -, then i stuck the other 2 wires in with the same ones running to the amp inside the subs terminal, then ran that second wires to sub "B":

subs-1.jpg

does it matter if you use a positive or negative jumper when jumping them like this? with the subs i was given a red jumper and a black jumper (2) with each sub, does it matter which i use if i'm jumping the middle +/- ?

only thing i can think of is maybe the RCA's are in the wrong input in the back of my head unit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.