Need Help With Lanzar OptiDrive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks I Have A Lanzar OptiDrive 500.2, When It Turns On It Goes In To Protection Mode, On My Old Truck When I First Got The Amp My Buddy Had To Adjust The vr101, vr201 Settings On The Inside Of The Amp, But Now That I Put It In My New Truck It Goes In To Protection Mode Again, I Have Checked The Ground And All The Wires, So If Some One Could Help Me On Where These Should Be Set At Or How To Adjust Them It Would Greatly Be Appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

On My Old Truck When I First Got The Amp My Buddy Had To Adjust The vr101, vr201 Settings On The Inside Of The Amp,

Could you possibly post a pic of vr101 and vr201 so we here can see what and where the adjustments were made inside your amp, by your friend ??

I myself have a 500.2 here somewhere but I don't feel like digging it out of my "Pile of Broken Dreams" as I like to call it. The pic would help all of us to figure out what or how any adjustment might be causing your amp to start up in protection..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.