Punch 150 schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The treble pot is the one causing the problems. If you use a 4.7k ohm resistor connected across the outer terminals for each section of the pot, it should work properly. The amp will play without the bass pot.

It won't play no bass right? And how do I connect the resistors? There's six holes where the pots where. Are there any replacement available?

The bass will play but there won't be any bass boost.

See attached for the resistor connections.

Attachments

• IMG_3742x.jpg
    IMG_3742x.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 252
i don't know of any drop in replacements (if someone else does, please post a link to the source) but a friend found the ones shown in the attached photo on ebay. The spacing between sections wasn't correct but the minor modification (wire leads) made them usable.

Wow that is amazing! I do have some resistors of that value I guess ill just use this method for getting the amp to play. I just got to say these things are built really good and the solder connections to each component it's much different compared to a more modern printed circuit board. Everything else seems fine just the pots are gone. Thanks for the help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.