Need Help!!!!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GM is right.

But then again, I sometimes post in the "wrong" forum just hoping to get a reply quickly.

The City looks like a nice car, but what country are you in? Because, car stereo brands can vary a lot. Advice from USA posters may be useless in your market.

You need to be much more specific:
- What radio do you have? (If factory, is it a base or optional system?)
- How much do you want to spend?
- Do you mean "woofers" = replacing the speakers already in the vehicle? Or do you want to add more bass = add-on subwoofer?
- If subwoofer, where are you willing to put it in the vehicle? It will always take up some space.
- Why do you want to do this? For example "I want to blow out my windows listening to German disco music" or "I want to just have some more nice bass, I don't care about playing super loud"

If you want woofers and not subs, you will find it very hard and very expensive finding better than Focal polyglass. Forget the access range the cone material "honks" a little and the more expensive ones are fancier looking, much more expensive and not really any better than he polyglass. They will cost around £250 for woofers, tweeters and very high quality speakers.
Dont bother changing the rear speakers unless they are very bad, even try disconecting the tweeter in the back. Rear speakers shold be set so low in the mix that they dont affect the front sound stage.
P.S I am not familier with the car at all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.