Help please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
new revelation..
if i use front input and turn on front i get both left and right high/mid. plug into rear input i get right only high/mid, and plug into sub input with sub on i get left and right.
If i use just the rear input to feed all outputs (front and sub off) I only get right channel for all outputs

I am not able to get 104 to release from the pads. Looks like there is some red glue stuff under it preventing me to lift it

What is the part number or place I need to order these from? and I will get a few of them if they are cheep

looks like 4570 on the ic103 damn things so small its hard to read

Last edited:
Thanks perry I will check around town tomorrow and see if any of the local boys have them. I want instant gratification!! lol

Also now that I am thinking about it I bet if we where to send p1 and p7 on ic103 pads to ground I bet both left and right would have worked

Last edited:
No. The left rear channel passes through the op-amp that has pin 7 as the output. The left rear channel isn't getting through because the op-amp is out of the circuit. You could probably short pin 5 to pin 7 and get audio to pass through that channel but that won't do much. The op-amp needs to be replaced to confirm that that the problem was the op-amp and not any of the components connected to the op-amp channel (pins , 2 and 3) that's used as the ground buffer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.