DEQ 9200 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Forgive me if I shouldn't have opened up a new thread but this is another issue. Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for the deq 9200. I have searched high and low on google and can't seem to find one. I have opened mine and it is burned right between the two rear output rcas and it looks like something is missing, since is has the burned mark on it it doesn't really let me identify the number or anything else in that area.... Thanks in advance..

It's best to start a new thread for each new problem/question.

Your original post indicated that there were two DEQs. If that's so, open the other one up. If you only have one or the other one has the same problem, look at the other channels to see if there's any symmetry between channels.

If you're willing to pay for a copy, you can get is at user-manuals for $15. Pacparts has it for ~$40.
PIONEER DEQ9200 Service Manual
Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.

Thank you Perry. You know your stuff. I looked all over this morning for the schematic and couldn't find it.

As for the other deq, I am not sure if I still have it. I think it might of been chunked with the trash when I cleaned shop. I have a pretty big rats nest at work with a bunch of spare parts that I am almost sure I will use one day that I never seem to use except take up shop space. So it might have been trashed when I did my spring cleaning

I bought the service manual and should receive it soon. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should be looking for besides the obvious in this little fine piece of equipment???

Doesn't power up.....I got the diagram and the things that are burned up are called inductors. Gonna see If I can even find those here in this great country. If not, I just have to order them state side... But they are on the rear ouput channel so I don't think they are related at all.

Q955
Pin 1: 330mv
Pin 2: not there
Pin 3: 0v

Q957
Pin 1: 6.3v
Pin 2: 15.7v
Pin 3: 5.6

Q951
Pin 1: 16v
Pin 2: not there
Pin 3: 16v

IC952
Pin 1: 330mv
Pin 2: 0
Pin 3: 0

I don't have the faceplate hooked up at this time, I am not sure if it has to be on to turn it on. But the remote is hooked up and has power to it. I am using a 16v power source...

Hey Perry, so for the delay. Been working here pretty hard. Got this baby all fired up and is working good so far. lights the display and everything. One question if you got time to answer this, I am looking over the service manual and it calls for a LCTB2RK2125 Inductor, I can't find this where I am at. I have the understanding it is a 2.2 uh. I have a data sheet for vishay dale, would this work the same in its place????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.