Nakamichi PA 2004 schematics /service manual needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi y'all,

I own a Nakamichi PA 2004 in-car amplifier, bought as new in 2006. Now it needs service because there is permanent noise and heavy distortion on one channel. I brought it to the service here in Germany but they could not fix it without schematics.

Where can I get the service manual / schematics for it?

I have already contacted (former) german Nakamichi distributor and tried to contact Nakamichi through their Website contact-formular severeal times, without any response. I also searched many schematics-sites on the web, found some Nakamichi stuff, but PA 2004 was not among it.

Your help would be much appreciated, because the amp was very expensive and I like it very much, so I am not willing to throw it away.

i have schematics or service manual for nakamichi CD 700, MB 100, CD 400, CD 500, PA 302, 350 if somebody needs it in exchange.

thank you very much in advance,

taubi.

hi,

I still had no success with my broken PA-2004. I recently changed my car and am now about to install a soundsystem. I really would love to use this amp again, PA 4100 (bought as replacement) does not sound even as nearly as good as the PA-2004...

Any help with schematics or guidance for fixing ist, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

taubi.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.