Esoteric E7402 Schematic - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th October 2009, 12:27 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Esoteric E7402 Schematic

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had and could send me the schematics on the Esoteric E7402, I have 1 I am trying to fix, many people say they are the same amp as the diamond audio D7402 which may be true in a lot of aspects but they use different devices in many areas and they just arent set up the same as the esoteric e7402, and ampguts was no help they just have Diamonds stuff on there, so I could realy use the schematics on this 1. So if anyone could help please let me know.

Thank you
redblaze
Old 9th October 2009, 10:40 PM   #2
sdoom is offline sdoom  Germany
diyAudio Member

Whats the problem with the amp ? In a lot of cases the schematics are just a "nice to have"
Old 12th October 2009, 10:12 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Well with the amp hooked up to 11.89V and low amps ( around 4.8A) the amp stayed on played music worked fine just couldnt turn up the volume on the deck to loud or the amp gain up to much or it would shut off the powersupply its only a small powersupply I use for testing equipment, I left the amp hooked up for near an hour and no problems on a 4 ohm load ( tested bridged and stereo all fine) But when hooked up to a car or standard powersupply the amp meter pegged and the LM833 op-amp on the amp itself started to burn up and then 1 LM833 on each of the crossover/gain boards started to burn up.
Now I removed the gain/crossover boards and the LM833 op-amp on the amp itself and turned it back on with the low Voltage low amp powersupply to test it and you can watch the volt meter drain from 11.89V to 6V then it shuts the powersupply off. and this again is without the op-amp (LM833) or the gain/crossoverboards attached to the amp, it should turn on and stay on not draining the powersupply or pegging the amps past 16 but it wont.
Old 13th June 2011, 12:30 PM   #4
Cr@sh is offline Cr@sh  United States
diyAudio Member

Sorry to revive old thread but, I need the schema on this amp as well. Blown fets on one channel.
Old 13th June 2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Cr@sh is offline Cr@sh  United States
diyAudio Member

Actually I just realized that I need the D7402, not the E7402.

Hide this!Advertise here!