Alpine mrd-m1005 schematics for repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

This amps been sitting around ever since it stopped working for me awhile back and i'm finally going to attempt to fix it. It turns on and powers up fine from what i can tell, but there is no output for sound. I believe i have replaced the output transistors because one of them were bad in-circuit and off board. At least i think they are the output transistors (c3421). replaced them but still nothing, and when i check one of them in-circuit the reading on the multimeter from base to collector is ~.4 not sure if its suppose to like that, off circuit it measures .584 after its been on the board and it measured .598 before it ever touched the board. Is there something else i need to check? Sorry, i'm just giving this a try because i like to try to fix things. Does anyone have the schematics?

Also i don't know if this problem is related, but none of the changes done to the filters, subsonic, lp etc, will show a change on the digital lcd, like when i change the crossover hz, it stays the same on the display.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.