Identify unknown car amp PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
I got an car amp PCB from a local srapyard. Its only the pcb, the rest of this amp was no more left.
Its looks like a 4 Channel amp , assume 4x 70W rms output. It is in desolate but repairable condition.

Does anyone know the make an the model ?
Does any have a schematic of it.

here some pics i´ve made of it:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thank You!

reagards from Hamburg

Wolfgang
DF6ZC

Alpine 3527

Real power is 25Wx4 into 4 ohms, 35x4 into 2 ohms, or 70Wx2 bridged. I have a spec page on it, but no schematic.

Overall a very versatile amplifier, and one of my favorites from Alpine, but small.

It appears that the section of the PCB where the power and speaker terminals should be has been broken off. That may not not a very big deal, but the missing heatsink is. You can see what's missing from Perry's pic.

You can get one used for (US)$25-$75 in working condition. New they were about $269 from approximately 1991-1993.

Hi all,
thanks for these infos. I presumed that the number on the pcb has something to do with the model , so now I´m sure they are. 4x25W is not bad and probably enough power with a pair of good speakers.
This old pcb spark my interest when I found it on the scrapyard. It is an ongoing project for fun and the challenge to turn scrap into a useful device . I know I can get a working amp for 10 EUR on ebay , if I want. But I dont. I like to tinker with these stuff.

I have all the bits an pieces in my garage to turn this pcb back into a working amp. ´

The pics link, provided by Perry, (Thank you very much Perry!)
show the same pcb with the wiring , which are missing on mine. I found the spec sheet of the driver chip µPC1270H in the net with an application note . The attached drawing show an complete amp circuit seem similar to what are on the pcb

link to the chip:
http://www.dzjsw.com/jcdl/u/UPC1270.pdf

Perhaps it will help me a little bit further by the reanimation of this amp.

But if someone get hold of an schematic it will be great.

Thanks guys for help!

Please excuse any possible mistakes as I´m not english native!

regards from Hamburg

Wolfgang

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.