I searching for the Rockford Fosgate scheme T40000i and identification of elements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MOSFET transistors OUTPUT POWER exchanged;
D 400 elements are damaged, D 401 of the Diode which is printed on Ed 79 and, what it behind diodes, schotky? and transistors Q 400, Q 402, Q 403, This Q 400 and Q 403 is DH 29 symbol and 56, Q 402 symbol and 06, is it and marking and 06 & and 56?

Pease help me

Transistors found

SOT223 - MPSA56/06
STO23 - MPSA92

but I do not know how to model diodes
symbol ED79A logo
Do-219AB.bmp

power transistors IRFP260N all 20 pieces?

Output mosfets all IRFP260N.Before power up the amp .I reccomend you to install only four output mosfets.This amp is full bridge,so put two to each part of the bridge.I repaired 10001BD and 20001BD .I had problem with driver stage and half of mosfets got shorted in a second.No any heat,no fuse blow

Thank you for your reply

Initially I tried to run the amplifier on proxy MPSA56 transistors and MOSFET 4pieces as Dimon74 wrote, but I heard only bumm transistor PZTA56 (original) on a second channel MOSFET and the full short-circuit
At the moment, ordered a set of drivers and the LM5110, but without the power supply load power is only 145 + VDC, -VDC no (-3VDC), Diodes are OK, ACV before diode is approximately 90ACV is OK....
Voltage measured with regard to the point GND
This point GND of the power amplifier power level is a massive power amp 12v B+
This point is not the middle off the transformer cascade capacitors .... ever seen a common capacitor "+ -" from the mid-point of the transformer and it was a point of power amplifier GND
This is an oddity:)

Sorry for my poor english

I can't help you more with this amp.I repaired T10001BD and T20001BD they use two UC3706DW drivers, in your amp is different schematic.Now I have for repair P10001BD .This amp use same drivers IC like in your amp.I'm waiting for new IRFP260N.Probably will start to work on it in Sunday,then let you know if I find out something.

I do not understand the principle of operation of the converter SMPS, who is the mass of power? why capacitors are connected only with the HV + and HV-..... I would like to see a similar pattern to understand the operation of the power supply

When you connect the load resistors for HV 22Ohm + - I have the respect of GND voltage around 50V HV + and HV- 20-30v (I do not remember)

The Rockford class D amps have floating secondaries for the output stage. They use half of the outputs to switch the rail voltage and half of the outputs to produce the audio output.

When working on these amps, if you have to make contact with the board it's important that you discharge the rail caps after the amp is switched off. They can store significant energy in the rail caps for weeks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.