HELP!! Looking for Zapco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have any ideas where to get the old school Zapco stuff? My wife sent me (I am stationed in the military) my two zapco 150 amps and I am now looking for a PX. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Being new and hopefully moving to where the family is, I am trying to expedite my search. Sorry if there is a more approprate post, just let me know. I search thru the night and with a class of students to teach in the morning, I do not have the luxury of 24hr research.
Thanks,
OSA

Seems like a closed thread. Me and Tim talk about the Zapco 150/151's and nobody else has a clue to what they are, or what they do. Congrats on owning the Best amps EVER made.
If you ever need repair done on them, let me know.
For the PX, they show up on Ebay on occasion. BUT beware. I have bought several off of there and about half have undisclosed problems with the volume knobs, missing the removable IC's, missing cable (early round cable) , ect...I will let you know if I come across one.
My suggestion is to buy a 2nd gen PX. The one with the phone type cable. A lot less problems with it. If you ever need info on the Zapco's, PM me. (or Tim) ... Send a PM with your info, and I will email you when I find one. I come across them often. Tim won't post pics of his Zapco's (lazy) , so I will put pics of some of mine. I have a Super-PX too. Send PM, talk more soon...

;) ;) ;)

tomtomjr said:
Tim won't post pics of his Zapco's (lazy) , so I will put pics of some of mine.

And Tom tosses this out:

:bawling:

Like I can follow that with a pic of my miniscule little smattering of amps!

I don't even have a shot of my 150/151's anyway :dodgy:. They are hermetically sealed in their altar to keep the greatness fresh.

Here's my AXi's and a Z220:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

OSA, welcome to the Real Zapco Club. Feel free to PM me as well. It sounds like you have used old Zapco's before, but there are a couple of minor things to consider when installing them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.