Alpine cda 7995 no output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not into repairing head-units,but it just seem like a waste to just throw this radio in the trash. Looks like it came from salvage-yard with all the highlighted yellow markings on it.

I already know that there are no speaker level outputs.

I have confirmed with my O-Scope that the Front,Rear,Sub RCA output are not working.

Inside there appears to be some sort of "TDA" something,something audio amp chip mounted to an internal heatsink....

All other functions of the radio appear to be OK.....

Any sort of direction would be helpfull:att'n:

I think i've found out what the problem is. It appears that the external power supply has been removed. Either by a heavy-handed theif or salvage yard worker.

The external power supply is a plug and play unit. The complete wire harness was wanked from the board luckily no damage was done to the unit...

Does anyone have a idea where i can get a replacment.... PAC Parts?

Since the external power supply is no longer available. Is there a service manual available so that I may build the power supply.

Does anyone know what other Alpine models used this same external power supplies so that I may find one and use it for parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.