1000D Memphis Amp ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just recently got an amp free its suppose to be a 1,000 watt amp but when I hook it up the protection like comes on then goes off like it should but the Power light has been broken and the amp is not putting out anything. I took it apart and never seen any burnt parts is there something specific I should be looking for ?

Hey there! im new to this forum. Glad i found this very interesting activity's in here. anyways not to thread jack but im having the same issues with the same amp 1000.1 memphis amp. when the power is connected in like a few seconds the relay CLICK's! then it goes onto Protection mode. Open it up nothing is burnt? What could be the problem? any helps would be appreciated!

Start a new thread and post the DC voltage on all pins of the TLx94 IC on the power supply driver board. Place the black meter probe on the amplifier's ground terminal. Place the red meter probe on the point where you need to measure the voltage. Copy and paste the following list into your reply.

Pin 1:
Pin 2:
Pin 3:
Pin 4:
Pin 5:
Pin 6:
Pin 7:
Pin 8:
Pin 9:
Pin 10:
Pin 11:
Pin 12:
Pin 13:
Pin 14:
Pin 15:
Pin 16:

mc1000d

hey yas, just picked up one myself, 16-MC1000D, plugged it in to the power supply, and amp draws over 5 amps and cycles on and off. speakers also thump, thump, thump when left on. A number of the fets were getting hot, so i removed all but the 2 npn and 2 pnp power supply fets. I do not see the marking you speak of but i do have 2 ic's with the markings scratched off on the controller board mounted to the output side of the board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.