Linear Power PAII equalizer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone have a pic of the board of the LP PAII ? Trying to figure out which resistor it needs. Changed out the NTE123AP trans x2 , and still need the resistor value. Does anyone have a PAII pic that they can post or email me? Thanks...

P1280120.jpg

Have you checked the resistor with a meter? It is very possible that the resistor is still within tolerance. From my experience with Linear Power, they design their equipment with the fewest different resistor values as possible. Check the resistor with a meter and see if it is the same value as other resistors in the same unit.

I sent some pretty good photos to Perry, or I still have one here I can look at/photo/measure for you. I'd rather not lift one if possible.

These are a PA-IIR, I think Perry has photos of the normal one or I can dig here...or well I have both units here too. This looks different.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here is best shot I have of those.
Perry- well use your best discretion I suppose. There is no issue posting them is there? Place is long out of business and nobody cares about analog processors anyway;) Does someone actually own the designs of LP yet?
PAII%20ps%20resistors.jpg

They sure worked nice, but unless I want to get an external active crossover instead of my HU, I guess it is pointless to have one. Not like you need a line driver anymore. These are for a friend of mine but I have one too. I did see one go cheap lately but not tested. What was nice is the EQ was quite handy on the road, it hit the right spots usually and easy to use, small...and the line driver was great back in the day. I wanted to buy one new once, $350.

Thanks Perry, jol50 and Idiot, you made my day... I would have just emailed you Perry, but figured that you just had amp pics. Guess I was wrong on that one. If either of you ever need pics from my goodie pile, let me know. I will pull from the wall, dig to the bottom of a stack, ect... And send internal pics. Just ask. Thanks guys...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.