Sony XM-7547 Power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was just given a Sony XM-7547 to repair, I see the power supply furthest from the audio board is fried. The Mosfets are completely done so I cannot find the part numbers. Perry I have your CD and looked at your pictures of the XM-2252HX but unfortunately the heat sink was not removed over Q912, Q914, Q913, Q915.

Are they by any chance MTP75N05HD's??, if that's the case, I can get HUF75343P3's as replacements if they are recommended.

Is there anything else I should look for on this amp that could be damaged? I see nothing visually, I'm about to get my meter and start poking around, I will be changing the fet drive resistors as well.

Well so far I have to replace Q912, Q913, Q914, Q915, I can find their replacement. As well as Q907, and Q908. I can find all those on Mouser.com

But when it comes to Q909, Q910, I cannot find their replacements.

The part numbers are 2SC4408-TPE6. When ever I try a cross reference it pulls up PNP transistors for me, when I need NPN's. I can't seem to find a suitable replacement on Mouser putting in the data from the 2SC4408-TPE6 data sheet http://www.semicon.toshiba.co.jp/docs/datasheet/en/Transistor/2SC4408_en_datasheet_061110.pdf

Any suggestions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.