Linear Power 652i parts question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone tell me where I can obtain these pieces for a Linear Power 652i:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It looks as if they are .22 ohm resistors, but I was getting no hits on Mouser. Regardless, I figured I would try to fix this amp myself as part of a learning experience:D I also wanted an excuse to run out and purchase an adjustable soldering gun;)

mike49504 said:
when ordering the resistors u might know this already but order some diodes also looks like one is craked in half

I am going to test it out. The diode on the other side looks the same, but the other side is fine with regards to the resistors.

ETA: I don't know if anyone else caught this or not, but the prior owner replaced the internal 5 amp speaker fuses with 10 amp fuses. I guess that is why the resistors blew.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.