fixing Orion GS1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In my GS1000, it uses 10pcs of SJE2889 transistors in power stage and 12 pcs of 2n6491 in output stage. They are all Motorola. I can't find these transistors on the net. DO you have any suggestion anywhere I can buy them? Or any transistors with better spec to replace original parts?

thank you,

Post a pick of the "Power stage" and the "Output stage" please as I recall these were simple class AB amps and that means matched P&N power devices through out the amp.
The match to 2N6491 is 2N6488 for your output stage. Driver stages for these amps were MPSU-06 and 56 or CEN-07 and 57 devices typically, so you other part number is puzzling and its location on the board probably will lend a clue to its ID and purpose....Merry Christmas :xmastree:

Bom said:
In my GS1000, it uses 10pcs of SJE2889 transistors in power stage and 12 pcs of 2n6491 in output stage. They are all Motorola. I can't find these transistors on the net. DO you have any suggestion anywhere I can buy them? Or any transistors with better spec to replace original parts?

thank you,

you wont find the 2n6488 or 2n6491 in ban moh or any other electronics parts supplier in thailand.

give me a call at 086-977-4077 and i will sort you out.

im in the srinakarin area.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.