Pioneer DEH-P47DH wire/harness diagram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• deh-p47dh.jpg
    deh-p47dh.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 605
Well... I agree that it sound strange that I don't have a harness... but even if I've stole it.. I wouldn't be so stupid to leave the harness behind!!! :)

The truth is that I bought it from Future Shop (canadian electronic store) at very good price because was one of their demos... unfortunately they didn't keep the harness or some stupid employee just trow it away.

Anyway... I will try with Pioneer it self... I tried some car audio stores but they don't have this type of harness (14 pins) what they have is only 12 or 16 pins... really strange.

Thanks.

Pioneer DEH-P47DH

I bought a Pioneer DEH-P47DH on eBay for $80 bucks, a good deal, or so I thought. However, it arrived with no wiring harness plug either.

I contacted Crutchfield, and they said they could not sell the plugs, but to call Pioneer. I called Pioneer and they wanted $30 bucks to send me the 14pin wiring harness plug only.

I am also looking for the wiring diagram, or better yet, a 14 pin plug for the unit. I am not anxious to pay an additional 1/3 the cost of the CD player for just a plastic plug. I guess if I cannot find a reasonable way to wire this CD player, I will resell it on eBay and get another WITH the plug.

Re: Pioneer DEH-P47DH

gb98 said:
I bought a Pioneer DEH-P47DH on eBay for $80 bucks, a good deal, or so I thought. However, it arrived with no wiring harness plug either.

I contacted Crutchfield, and they said they could not sell the plugs, but to call Pioneer. I called Pioneer and they wanted $30 bucks to send me the 14pin wiring harness plug only.

I am also looking for the wiring diagram, or better yet, a 14 pin plug for the unit. I am not anxious to pay an additional 1/3 the cost of the CD player for just a plastic plug. I guess if I cannot find a reasonable way to wire this CD player, I will resell it on eBay and get another WITH the plug.

have you contacted the person who sold it to you on ebay to ask if he/she has it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.