punch 45HD transistors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If all of the outputs have the same part number, IRF540s are a good substitute.

If the outputs are complementary, the IRF540/9540 are good subs.

If you have a good transistor of each part number, you can determine what they are. If there is complete isolation (infinite resistance) from pin 1 to the other pins no matter the lead placement, they are FETs. If you short pin 1 to pin 3 and the transistor shows ~0.5v drop on diode check with the black lead on the tab and the red lead on pin 3 (and is open if you reverse the leads), it's an N-channel. If it passes current in the other direction, it's a P-channel.

Where are the SS234s being used (power supply/audio)?

If you can't figure it out, you can get a schematic from Rockford on Monday.

Dunno, it was just a little whiff. I was welding my rollcage this morning and now I'm doing computer rebuilds. So I haven't messed with it today. I'll probably sit down and order all my parts tonight. Probably won't touch it until Tuesday unless tomorrow's football game sucks.

I replaced the input board with one from ebay.

Power light doesn't come on and I get no current draw. I haven't pulled the specs on the op-amps to see if low-voltage is working.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.