NAKAMICHI cd700 or mb-75/100 service manual required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,

i'm new @ this forum, and have read about people having manuals from nakamichi.

can anyone send me manuals and information about the mb-x

i have bought a new one, but te unit will not play any disc because the wont get inside and cause a e mecha error.

i stil have warranty, but i think that it wil take a long time for the unit to be repaired because the service from nakamichi is not so verry good as i have read here in this forum

can someone send me some information.

my email is

the_soundmasters(at)hotmail.com

greetz nudel

hi every one. i'm new here and looking for help with my nakamichi mb-75 i recently bought second hand. it have all power cables, atached amp and 2 RCA intputs, but have no "OUT" RCA conections. and want to plug two amps to it, one 4 chanel and one for sub. i'm looking for user manual (copy of pdf or link) or maybe some one can explain to me please. thank you very much in advance.

Hi,
I've got an MB75 and my problems are:
1) cant find user manual
2) few cables in the rear have been accidentally cutted... I need a pinout to resolder those cables ( pre out)

please send me the manual at jigen999(at)gmail(dot)com

If is possible, can someone show me the cables pinout?

Many many...many thanks.

Mike J.

Nakamici CD-700 manual Needed - please help

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I came across it when looking for a manual to a Nakamici CD-700. In the past it was available on this site. If anyone has a copy can I please trouble you to email me a copy at vbertone@ins.bz
Also I was wondering if anyone knew if this unit's power supply which is a DC/DC converter is available on the market or if it is compatable with a Mcintosh DC/DC MX406 converter or the Clarion DC/DC concerters?
Thank you very much for all of you help.
Sincerely
Vince
From long Island
United States

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.